How to Uninstall Avast Secure Internet browser
If you’re sick and tired with having Avast secure web browser on your computer, there are lots of ways to do away with it. Whether you use Windows, macOS, or iOS, it is simple to get rid of the request.
To remove Avast secure browser, follow actions:
– 1 ) Open the Control Panel > Apps and Features from the beginning menu or press Windows key + X to spread out the fast access menu. Within the list of applications, find Avast Safeguarded Browser and click the three-dot menu icon to choose Uninstall.
installment payments on your Alternatively, you can right-click the Avast Safeguarded Browser icon on the computer system and select Take out.
3. Once you do that, a new windowpane will appear. Examine the box that reads “Also delete your browsing data” and just click Uninstall.
5. After that, wait around while the deletion removes Avast Secure Web browser from your COMPUTER. Once the removal process can be complete, just click OK, Sure to quit the window.
5. If you still have the Avast Protect anonymous Internet browser on your product, you can use a third-party deletion to erase it and any leftover files. There are a variety of uninstaller programs from which to choose, including Revo Uninstaller, Geek Uninstaller, IObit Uninstaller, etc .
6. When you are using a Macintosh, delete the Avast Safeguarded Browser in the Applications folder.
You can also turn off it in startup by simply going to system settings and clicking on the Startup tab. This will allow you to stop Avast Secure Web browser from starting automatically once your system starts up.